NOTE TO SELF: START A BLOG


If there is one thing I have learned over the past year it's this idea of embracing your Journey. I spent a huge portion of life trying to live the life of someone else. Striving to live a life that I felt I deserved. Believing that God must have made some mistake and it was up to me fix it. It wasn't till I really started listening to other peoples stories/lives that I realized how unique our stories are. I realized how involved God really is in our lives, how important embracing our OWN lives is and how we can not only learn from others but also they can learn from us. Allow God to use your story to encourage others and to encourage yourself. At 20 I believe we have more Questions then we do Answers. But I believe that when we start sharing our unique journey with each other we can begin to connect the dots.

Categories: , , ,

Leave a Reply